Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kathy and Her Rolex Daytona Ref 116528 in Yellow Gold

Courtesy picture of fb L'occitane
 

Courtesy picture of fb L'occitane
 
 
 
Kathy's Rolex Daytona in 18KT Yellow Gold Ref 116528
 

Kathy the Ambassador appeared at IFC L'occitane yesterday... for promotion...Being one of her secret admirers....and I used to look at her long leg first and then her smile that that does make your coffee sweetened automatically, but this time, my eyes were caught by her Watch... “A Gold Daytona”


This Queen of the goddess stands at 175cm which is about 12 inches taller than I!


Though, I don't know what word is best to tell about her, I was fascinated by both she and her watch…

This is the Daytona I love too, no matters for men or women... It is gorgeous!

This is one of the Perfect of All Powerful Rolex Factors:

Sportive, Ceramic Bezel, 40mm, Colour and Contrast and Four Seasons watch.

Her watch looks like Ref 116528 Daytona in yellow gold MSRP HK$262,000


 



Rolex Daytona Ref 116505 2015

 

The one I like also, Ref 116505 Daytona Pink Gold with Ceramic Bezel, MSRP HK$269,300

Rolex Daytona already exists with ceramic bezels. The first one introduced in 2011 was the Pink Gold ‘Everose’ edition but on a leather strap and with a chocolate brown dial.

If you get by parallel import the price of Ref 116505 is about HKD$200,600.

HK Snob

2 comments:

Claire said...

Dear Snob

Where can I find a reliable source for a genuine parallel
import the price of Ref 116505 is about HKD$200,600

Thank you

HK Snob said...

Claire,

He is in front of you...

That is me....

HK Snob