Friday, September 25, 2015

Tiffany CT60 Series













Tiffany CT60 Series

There is a few Hi end Jewelers who does make their watches top of the choices…

Cartier, Bulgari, Chamuet, Chanel, Louis Vuiton, Dior…Amongst these all this New York Company Tiffany has been started to “comeback” again.

The 178 year-old Hi end Jeweler Tiffany & Co. is back again with CT60 series that make most of their admirers empty pocket.

The CT60 pieces take their name from the Initials of the company founder Charles Lewis Tiffany and the 60 seconds in a New York Minute.

The Line was inspired that President Franklin Delano Roosevelt got for his birthday in 1945 and that he was seen in Photographs wearing at the Yalta Conference a few months before the end of WWII.

Tiffany has been a name for me as I still could remember one of my Japanese Company staff who had saved money one year to come to HK to buy his first Tiffany Sterling Silver watch… I was there to help her buying it in Mistukoshi.

I had a few Tiffany and I like the way they are made watch as they are…never be one of the compromised design with the main stream…

Look at this CT60 series… ALL looks a great classic… I like the one in Pink Gold.

Watch this


HK Watch Fever
HK Snob

No comments: