Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Joy of wearing Good Watches



The joy of wearing watches
When I open the back of a watch or from the see-through sapphire at back of it. I see a beautiful little machine. It's like looking in the engine compartment of an exotic, hand crafted sports coupe’. You know it was built by skilled hands. You see the gleaming polished steel, possibly patterned, the ruby red jewels, blue screws, and an oscillating balance that looks like the heart of a living organism....it's alive! Goose neck mechanical time set device. Immediately, this time piece is recognized as a well designed quality instrument, a timepiece to be desired and cherished...not a timepiece stamped out for the masses.. That's why the rich and famous are now buying high end mechanicals..to be different from the masses. This piece if properly maintained, will perform for many lifetimes and can be passed to the next generation adds incredible value.
HK Snob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was wondering what would be the best way to contact you, I have some questions regarding some watches, I follow your BLOG and I know you are very knowledgeable and would like some help. Can I contact you perhaps via email or some other format? Thank you.

HK Snob said...

Hi there,
Mail me at feverip266288@yahoo.com.hk

I am glad that we could share information!

HK Snob