Saturday, December 12, 2015

Thank you for all your support, HK Watch Fever Reaches Page views 2,000,497 this morning!


Thanks for all the people, watch fans, watch collectors, watch buyers and seller who had visited this Blog since 2010
I have reached Page Views 2,000,000.
There are 215 countries have visited this blog.

21% goes to HK,
17% goes to USA,
12.5% Singapore
5.5% UK
4.7% Philippines...

....

As I have my own work as a Sales man for Semiconductor Equipment. time is so limited to allow me to blog.

And you may notice that I have others 30 blogs of different topics.

It is hard to maintain all these alone... Well, this is my passion... I will do it.. If you have an article on Watch want to share, Watch to sell , you can put it here.

Sharing is a blessing!


HK Watch Fever
HK Snob




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work and keep posting...

HK Snob said...

Hi Sani

it has been a whilst, how is your work recently!?
Good!?

Thanks for your encourage!!

HK Snob

Unknown said...

Over 2millions.....how come ...this is the most remarkable record ...wish you have more passion continually to make it 3m, 4m.....soon.

One thing, I have to work something to promote the blog to Korea site...

HK Snob said...

Oh Yes
10M may be!!!
LOL

HK Snob