Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rolex DeepSea Ref 116660 Delivery


This is the bearutiful DeepSea D-Blue I am going to to Deliver to my Customer in Manila.

I received the Full payment from Him $91,000 one month ago.
I bought this watch last week with $91,500.

Note that there should come with the DeepSea Booklet, if you did not get that book when you bought the Watch, probbaly you should go and ask that.

I got the booklet from Rolex AD.

The more I look at this watch, the more I feel it is beautiful.

HK Snob

The Pen on the right is Watermans saftey pen 1905 and Montblanc 149 Sterling Silver 1990.

2 comments:

Jay said...

From which HK Rolex AD did you buy this from? Is 91,500 HKD before the 5 % discount? Thank you

HK Snob said...

Hi Jay,
mine was a parallel import Rolex, that was the price i paid for $91,500
There has been too long to wait at two major AD Chain. and there is no discount on this watch, price is $90,500
H K Snob