Friday, July 11, 2014

Richard Mille RM011, A Rare And Unusual Watch For You!


Model: Chole Fransico




Richard Mille RM011 and Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

I have a Passion of Orange, not the fruit unless it is very sweet, but the Colour is what I like…

Orange has a strong attraction to others, imagine why Black Box is painted in Orange, not in BLACK!

Today I wear an Oyster Birch Dial Rolex as I used to wear since 1st  June up to now, I had an orange Mandarina Duck bag,  I had an orange Cohiba Cigar box as my pen case containing a Sterling Silver Pilot  Jaguar limited 550 Pieces Fountain pen, a Montblanc 1972 Model 82 Fountaicn Pen and a Dauphin Germany Sterling Silver Ball pen…

I love to have an Orange Lamborghini Adventador LP700-4  as my daughter Leica once had shouted “WOW!”  in the cinema seeing Maggie Q Detonated the bomb and destroyed the Orange Lamborghini.  (MI II?) What a Waste!?

Richard Mille RM011 with brown brushed Titanium case, limited to 30 pieces. Extremely rare, we believe there is not more than 2 pieces in Singapore and Hong Kong. Price is US$119,000.

HK Snob

No comments: