Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Snobblish Rolex Man

This is a snobbish RolexMan who wears a Rolex Day Date II, that is a big watch of 42mm carrying a price tag of HKD$260,000 and the cash on the desk is estimated to be enough to buy another watch he is wearing.

The Rolex is really looking a bit big on his wrist.

I think it will be more suitable to adjust the watch strap tighter little bit and I know that it is not comfortable if the strap is too short. I think a proper adjusted length of the strap should be having room to insert the index finger into the strap.

He is definite a Snobblish Snob! I admire the stack of Cash on top of the table in a Cha Chann Tang! What a powerful man!!

Sometimes, it might be wise to spend for the things you like and dream to own!. No matter why people would like to spend USD$2,000 to USD$420,000 for a Super Bowl ticket on Last Sunday!

HK's Snobblish Snob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul

Is that you on the picture? I think it is!
Albert, Indonesia

HK Snob said...

Hi Albert,
I wish I could and have stack of cash to exhibit in a Cha Chaan Tang! I really do not mind the Rolex is a 42mm One as I can feel more solid gold feeling..

He is friend of my friend Paul.

he is Business man shuttling between HK and China...

Paul
HK Snob