Ceramic has been one of the popular material for watch case again recently. Hard, smooth, non-scratchable, cold, Monolithic and scratch-proof, this extraordinary - totally black - timepiece features a monobloc case made of black matt ceramic. First unveiled in BaselWorld 2013 has finally launched at Rolex AD, Hong Kong after almost a year.
A symbol of extreme strength and masculinity, the TUDOR Fastrider Black Shield is a mechanical machine, belonging to a world of untamed power and elements unleashed. A volcanic realm evoking the high-temperature fusion at the origin of high-tech ceramic.
- 42 mm monobloc middle case in matt black ceramic with bead-blasted finish
- Fixed bezel in matt black ceramic with engraved tachymetric scale
- Self-winding mechanical chronograph movement TUDOR calibre 7753
- Power reserve of approximately 46 hours
- Screw-down winding crown in black PVD-treated steel, engraved with the TUDOR logo
Chronograph pushers in black PVD-treated steel
- 30-minute totalizer at 3 o’clock and 12-hour totalizer at 6 o’clock
- Small seconds hand at 9 o’clock
- Date at 4.30
- Rapid date corrector with PVD shield motif at 9 o’clock on the middle case
- Sapphire crystal with a red seal
- Waterproof to 150 m (500 ft)
- Selector Leather or rubber strap with folding clasp and safety catch
- Total diameter 30.40 mm
- Height 7.90 mm
- Jewels 27
- Frequency 28,800 beats/hour
- Power reserve ~46 hours
Available now at Rolex AD at List price $36,500.
There is no discount at this moment!