Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rolex Day Date President Mens 18K solid gold Ref 18038






This is a Special Colour Rolex Mens President , "Purple Dial" I have been checking many Rolex ADs, this colour was told not been released in HK. Correct me if We are wrong.
This watch was a special release to Japan. Sorry that I can use any phone camera to capture the original colour of the dial, it is not blue, but always it appears "blue" here!
It comes with Paper, 1984, Sapphire Crystal, this watch is very accurate, I have been using it for a while and looks like it gains 35 seconds for 14 days which is well below Rolex Speciification.
it Comes with Rolex Solid Gold strap with 22 sections, price is HKD$88,888.00
Contact feverip266288@yahoo.com.hk if someone is interested in, or trade with some other Rolex.
HK Snob
PS
I tried to take numrous Pictures and finally the last one showed the true colour of the Watch which is close to the Colour of the Bentley.

No comments: