Friday, March 18, 2016

Best of the bunch at Baselworld 2016


HK Snob Personal Score on Rolex

This is purely my personal preference, as being a Day Date lover, I always be a honest fan on precious Metal, gold or platinum.

This year's Rolex best of the Bunch is the Green Dial Rolex Daytona in 18 KT Yellow Gold.

Such a Rolex Green with red trim on the sub dial touched up with a Red "Daytona" below the centre of the hands are amazing. I believe this dial design is everlasting for me.

The most attractive for most of the Rolex Fans are no Question the White Daytona steel version.

Panda Like Daytona are likely be the hot star of all Rolex Daytona Lover.


Ref 116500LN MSRP 11,800 CHF or EU$10,740
Likely this watch will be set at List price of HKD$100,000.

I believe that the market price will be higher than the MSRP, unless Rolex will product the watches to fulfill everyone's request.... No way, remember this is the best skill of Rolex marketing: "less is more!"

I have already received 4 people with 5 orders all on the WHITE Panda.

One has already placed me Cash USD$4,000 such that he has the right to get it on the FIRST Hand, of course, Money Talks...

If you want to get this watch, you can talk to us and we will do our best to get few pieces in June (I guess they will launch at June), or people will smash the Rolex AD window glass to snap the display Daytona at Bucherer.

HK Snob
HK Watch Fever

PS These are less people buying Rolex as I know you are waiting for the Baselword to see what you should chase for it.

We have been waiting for this Ceramic Panda Daytona, finally on 2016.

It is time for you to buy this watch....now

No comments: