Tuesday, October 20, 2015

St. John's Cathedral

 
St. John's Cathedral


There is a need for HKD$89,000 one day to maintain this Church.

This tree is one of the witness of the Old Church

Bank of China taken at the St. John's Cathedral
 
 

Another Two Major Banks in HK

a beautiful glass picture at Standard Chartered bank along the Battery Path 
 
 

No matter how much you love the hustle and bustle of the dynamic city, sometimes it can wear you down. I had a chance dropped by the Church after being tortured two rounds on the same morning by the nearby US Consulate.
 
I had placed myself at corner at this oldest Church in Hong Kong. It seems that we have ear-lids to block out the noise the way we have eyelids to give our eyes a rest.

It is quiet, peaceful, and makes me Calm… what a nice shelter for my heart.

HK Snob

No comments: