Sunday, March 22, 2015

Breitling SuperOcean II 1,000M divers' Watch






Courtesy Picture of W&J Watch and Jewelry Spring Summer 2015 Aisa



Just being asked by a Swiss Rolex Rolex Exporter via Whatsapp see if I were in Basel, well, honestly that is the place I wish I could go, but I have still a “job” to do in my company.
I used to describe it a “career” 10 years ago.  Peoples knows me would understand what I am talking about.


Whilst everyone’s eyes are spotting on those big names: Patek Philippe, Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Audemars Piguets, IWC …I have found that amongst those 1,600 brands, Breitling SuperOCean II seems to be a Star shines at the Night of BaselWorld…


I like the DeepSea D-Blue if my wrist could be rounder and bigger, yes, I like the Submariner 16800 if it carries a name “Comex” but that is no the everyday watch for you and me….
It is beautiful in a sense of balanced arrangement of Number, Marking, lines and the Big eye catching Breitling logo on top of the centre spindle .

A “Date” is in fact not needed for a Diver Watch, but if you don't dive every day, well this is the Date you might need for your daily life.

It is slimmer and Arabic Numerals that does not feel too bore comparing with thoose dial with strips only.

To accommodate different wrist dimension and preference in watch size, Breitling is offering this SuperOCesan II in three size and finishes: 36mm White or Black on Polished steel, 42 or 44 in satin brushed steel.
Of course, I may consider the 42mm !

Let’s me see if I can get a SuperOCean II in SuperDiscount… I am waiting for this Super Watch!

HK Snob

No comments: