Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Rolex DeepSea D-Blue is now more expensive than Daytona Black



 
 
I have been keep saying that the DeepSea D-Blue is very hard to find.
Yes, it is hard like Looking for a super beauty with 36 -23- 36 in HK without any artificially Construction or modification on her body.
This is a real hot beauty, I just met one of my friend in Manila at my hotel 3 hours ago.
Did you use your DeepSea I sold you at HKD$93,000 three months ago?
He said No, he will keep it for another 6 months and see how is it to determine to keep it as a collection or Use it. As he is tall and big, that he can really enjoy the size of the DeepSea.
Note that DeepSea is more expensive than Daytona Black Now!
I had visited City Of Dreams in Manila today and Found out that they have JUST SOLD ONE DeepSea D-Blue since January to today. The you know how hard to get one now.
Now I have another one coming next week, Rolex DeepSea Ref 116660 D Blue asking HKD$98,000!
HK Snob


No comments: