Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rolex Day Date of fancy colour as some of the rich man toys



The Collection of one of the HK Rolex Collectors 

This is one of the many boxes of one of the HK Rolex Serious Collectors, he is really a kind of man that would like to pursuit of good stuff as his new toys, he can buy two Vintage Rolex a Day, where I am still scratching my head and checking my bank account for the one I love,, and next day someone told me ; Sorry, that Rolex was sold!
Of course I am just a trivial nothing at all in terms of number of collection or amount of collection.

There are a lot of people who has over 500 Submariners  and there are some people who has over 1,000 Rolex , that is a class of Collector, and I am not.

I spend wisely as mainly I have little budget.  As beside Watch, I collect Pen, Vinyl, Tubes and lovely little men accessories like Cuff link and tie clip of the olden times,
I am a blogger which I find fun and friends, I study about Rolex and I find that I know nothing about Rolex, but that is the Fun!

When you are young, and when you are affordable, try to buy something you like and that would not cause you too much… what is that, not a Car, not a branded cloth nor shoes from Italy, it about a piece of good watch like Rolex that you can use it, abuse it, dip it into water casually whilst washing hands, and tiny Scratches as good memories as you do up mountain climbing, but do not worry, it wouldn’t lose it glory as it is a Rolex.

HK Snob

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Snob,
As working class, we all face limited budget. Nevertheless, the way I look at it is I would have more fun and excitement in watch hunting with limited budget. If money is not an object, we can buy anything at anytime and then watch collecting will become merely a mechanical watch buying process with no fun. I found that the beauty of watch hunting/collecting lies in the prelude including doing research, screening, sourcing, verifying and then paying. The first four step can take me high but what after the fifth...my mood just all goes down the hill sometimes.
Just my 2cents
A

HK Snob said...

Hi Adrian

Tou have limited budget, have you tried negative budget!? Two years back, I spent HKD$800K for watch and 50% is by my VISA, and I had hard time to pay back, as some of the people I know... Finally, I sold of of my Tubes which helped me to make some new money income to support watches.
That is the real fun of collection, under budget, go to the shop and drool and make a nice dream at night, and go back again to see the watch as I alwasy said stick my nose against the glass seems wants to smell the taste of tne a New Rolex,
My tax bill has come , that That is one of the reason I had to sell some of the watches... Well I was in Philippines since Monday till next Firday, had no way to meet this 2Cents!, I may call my sell HK One Dime!!
Well, you are right, if you had unlimited money to spend, you would not find the Watch a treasure to you anymore! Have you seen some of Singaporean pak their Ferrai or MacLaren Car in his living room 20 storey up the mansion, that is the rich man's dream, but once you have used to it, there will be no fun!
Let's get back to work and earn one more dime!!
Fun!!

HK One Dime

HK Snob said...

Sorry Adrian, a lot of typos as I am meeting with our colleagues for salary Adjustment...
Have you heard about this new rule of game, if you increase N% of the salary of the staff, I have to find my way to cut the same amount N.12 for the year!!
I had better donate my Rolex to support this so call World No. 1 company...
This world is never been fair and the Top Executives are still earning 40 Rolex Platinum day date a year even in this bad times!!
HK 0.1 dime!

Unknown said...

Haha, I always look at the P/L and scratch my head, Asking myself how I could make more money and make my delegates get a better life. Regarding your rule, I have a different one, if I increase my staff salary by n%, I would have to increase the revenue by 4xn%.

Anonymous said...

What a Wonderful collection!!!!!!!!!

HK Snob said...

That Guy is a Merchant, a Serious Lover of Rolex and He is expanding his Rolex Collection Everyday!
HK Snob

Anonymous said...

I like the red one ! Can I buy?

HK Snob said...

Hi There,
No, this watch is the best beloved one of the watch owner and I think he had to keep it for a while as far as I know...
I love this watch too!
HK Snob