Thursday, June 23, 2011

Keep an Eye on Rolex Explorer II Orange Hand Ref. 216570


Rolex makes a note that this orange-hand Explorer is announced on the 40th anniversary of the Ref 1655 Explorer II.
This watch is yet to reach HK, as many friends have asked about this watch, in fact from what I know fro the AD, those shop managers and or AD senior Manager would like to Hold and Keep this watch for himself, his relatives and his VIP Customers, before they are displayed for sales I the shops.
I am a Sham Shui Po Snob*… I can hardly get one too, so please do not ask me to get one for you, though I have no hesitation to offer my help for holding one for you if I could. If you can get one for me with a reasonable price.,.. I will like to buy from you!
Note that the Black One should be the winner! Price? No yet released.,… Keep an eye with your dealer and this is Hottest items from Rolex. WATCH OUT!
The Detail engineering specification as follows
The Ref 216570 Explorer II actually features a brand new movement Cal 3187, which is manufactured completely in-house by Rolex. The upgrades include Paraflex shock absorbers and parachrom hairspring.The case is 42mm and the watch comes with both black and white dials.
The bracelet is also upgraded to include a safety catch and Easylink extension link. Also, the new hands on the Explorer II are much wider than before, and both the hands and markers are now lined with black.

*Note
I have no intension to have a bad comment on Sham Shui Po which is Hong Kong poorest district, but I do like the people there, they are the grass root people in HK. They smile more than you can expect to see in Central or TST…

No comments: