Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Some of my Vacheron Constantin watches


These are some of my collection on Vacheron Constantin watches.

Yes, I love these watches and all my bad was sold off some of the best such as the 222 in solid gold, also the first gen Overseas chronograph in solid yellow gold...

Reason I like them, simply because of the long history of the company, their patents on design, and 

the handcraftsmanship of swiss best watches... The Maltese cross is another reason. It is so much full of blessing. The Bracelet is the top amongst the Nautilus, Royal Oak bracelet in aesthetic cosmetics, and wearing comfort.

The 222 was auction with a hammer price of HK$1.1M, wow that the guy who bought from me must be lucky one as I sold at HK$170K only two years ago. So I told myself VC price s going to be up and I think I will not sell these unless I need extra money to support my next toy buy!

Never the less, we are just the keeper for some watches for my life, they will be passing to the next generations. Once I have possessed them is my destiny already. No regret!

HK Snob

No comments: