Tuesday, April 6, 2021

What is new on Watch and Wonders on 7 April

What is new in tomorrow’s Watch and Wonders in Switzerland?

There is a lot of guess and speculation on what is new in tomorrow announcement on what is news for Watches…

As for example, there is a lot of proven or solid insider’s leaks on Rolex. 

But here I guess this is it for Rolex

1.       Daytona 116500 steel will be continued, price will be more or less maintained won’t drop a lot.

2.       There shall have Oyster bracelet for Batman in new series 126710BLNR and Pepsi 126710-BLRO

3.       There is new Explorer II but I believe there is no surprise, may be 41`mm only, probably with ceramic Bezel

4.       New Explorer I in steel and two tone with 36mm dia.

5.       How about others, I don’t know. Let’s see tomorrow

HK Snob

3 comments:

Chi said...

The Rolex Daytona gold with green dial (John Mayer) NOT discontinued so these speculations were wrong.

All the others you have mentioned were good.

What are your thoughts about the new watches? The green Patek Nautilus (blue discontinued prices sky high), the new Tudors and Panerai eSteel??

Keep up the writing.

greetings from the Netherlands

HK Snob said...

HI Chi
Daytona Green is falling a bit to HK$645,000 today
I think Tudor Green Bronze 79018 is nice
Patek Green was having an Offer from a big AD of Rolex for HK$2.1M I think I pass out on this price!
Panerai wise , I like Vintage one more.
HK Snob

HK Snob said...

HI Chi
Daytona Green is falling a bit to HK$645,000 today
I think Tudor Green Bronze 79018 is nice
Patek Green was having an Offer from a big AD of Rolex for HK$2.1M I think I pass out on this price!
Panerai wise , I like Vintage one more.
HK Snob