Monday, October 24, 2022

Roger Dubuis charges on watch repair - 5 Star service

 




This is my experience for the second time at Roger Dubuis enjoying their super service.
First of all, they are professional and very knowledgeable on their products. Professional salesperson Brian Yu could even recognize me by calling my name after my last visit 5 years ago! 
I salute you!
Secondly they told me that they need to have about 6 days to do pre-evaluation on the charge on my watch. I went there at 5 pm on 19 Oct and they called me today on the quotation. That is 3 days!

Third, they are about to replace 6 parts as shown on the quotation, complete service and case polishing of the watch and the total price is HK$82,30!
I am amazed with their first-class service, response and the cost, which is not in their policy as part of the earning!
of course they watch is a white gold super heavy watch and was not cheap at all when we bought it. But after these years, there is wear and tear is unavoidable as this is sport watch.
Repair charge is very reasonable and very comfortable for us.

Thank you Roger Dubuis for such a great service.
We will continue support this Roger Dubuis in future.
HK Snob

No comments: