Monday, October 24, 2022

Hublot charges on watch repair - 5 Stars service

 



This is another case that I went to Hublot at IFC last Wednesday 19 Oct for this repair.

She took me two minutes to fill in some of the apps. and they took my watch. I asked how much.

They told me is about HK$5,000 to $6,000!

Their staff's professionalism proven today when the official invoice came indicating that service charge is $4,800 and replacement of hour and minutes hands is $625, crystal change is $1,430.

Total charges is $6,855. 

Hands and crystal changes is subject to me... I will change them.

This is another 5 stars super good service. 

They are efficient, 10 minutes to check the watch, 3 days to send me official quotation and the price is sweet!!

Hublot is getting very popular and gaining more market share in Asia Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore...

Thank you Hublot and your friendly staff!

HK Snob



1 comment:

janson mandela said...

Unquestionably impressed! Everything is quite straightforward, and any issues are discussed in detail. It is supported by genuine facts. Your website is very helpful. Thank you for sharing. if anyone repair your watch repair service in Dubai contact us || +97145864033