Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hong Kong Rolex Service Centre

Jardine House (Chinese: 怡和大廈), formerly known as Connaught Centre (康樂大廈), is an office tower in Hong Kong. The building is located at 1 Connaught Place, Central on Hong Kong Island. ... History[edit]. 1st generation Jardine House. This is Where the current Rolex Service Centre is. This picture was likely take in 1970, where the 14/floor of Jardine House was under construction. The building has been standing there for a Central Landmark with Circular window and I think is the building that uses the main wall as the pillar support of the building, as inside has not many pillars such to maximize the floor space. I have been to Rolex Service center twice in my life time. First time was back in 1981 I bought a solid gold vintage lady manual winding Rolex, and I brought it there for restoration.  Another time was I brought a DD 18039 Salmon with a potential watch lover to see if that is authentic... I have traded 400 Rolex but That was the only one time to use the authentication service.
HK Snob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you have only used the authentication service once?

HK Snob said...

If someone trust you same as Rolex, There is no need to go Rolex.
I have been commonly known to be legit seller on watch in Philippines and most of y Philippine buyers know me.
HK Snob

Anonymous said...

Where do you take your Rolex for service these days? Anyone good shops in HK you would recommend? Thanks.

HK Snob said...

Yes, I have a few, such as Victor Ku, CWR, and One in TST Star house.
WhatsApp me at 852-51229994 and I send you more info