Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Limited Cartier Pasha Lady



Well, this is a rare colour "Deep Purple"! Woman are the lucky creature that can have this kind of beautiful watch...and passionate colour.

Auto, durable, all day wearing, won't feel disgrace for such a watch... nice design with the right size!!! Not too exaggerating! A reflection of sportive, outgoing characters, best for a tall and slim woman...

I am trying to find one for my She4th....

Hmmm, poor Snob....! Don't think so as I am a broke!


HK Poor Snob!

4 comments:

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

Feverip said...

Cartier is one of my choice as dress watch.
They have sleek design!

Anonymous said...

Um .. do you know by any chance when this watch was released? I have the same watch without the diamonds. . but I havent seen it in any cartier shops

HK Snob said...

Hi
The Lady who uses it like to be more bling bling, so this is After-Add Diamond. The original did not come with diamond!
HK Snob