Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Swatch X Omega Earth and Uranus












I bought these from the markets, immediately I checked them. All Packing is made of paper.

The Watch is as light as less than 29.6 grams, which is lighter than Richard Mille RM-27-04 made for Nadal, tourbillon 30 grams! That is a watch over HK$6m.

To certain people, light weight does not means much to them except Cheap, but there is a lot of technology to make a durable watch light, I believe the use of plastic-ceramic compound is one of the factors to make the watch so light. 

For its feather light watch, so it is super comfortable to wear, it is sharp and eye catching. I believe the youth may love to wear this a fashion wears. and gradually they may go for the real serious Speedmaster of the Omega to explore more.

42 mm size is great, clear to read the time, the push button is able to be quick response sharp with alacrity.

I have seen that some of the dye of the case may leave on the skin on the wrist after wearing for a while, for this particular issue, I have not tested it yet.

Note that the crystal was stamped with s "S" , S for Swatch.

HK Snob

Remarks

I have not seen the "Sun" I think this is my next trasure watch to find!

2 comments:

MichaelH said...

Are the also available as NFTs? Certainly the 24K plastic is so very compelling but I believe I can resist the allure of the nouveau faux-lux watch costume jewelry line. Thanks and all the best from NYC>

HK Snob said...

Hi MichaelH
Yet, may be soon.