Saturday, September 11, 2021

A exciting experience to JLC 1931 Cafe











 This is a first day event of JLC 1931 Cafe running at a Gold Scene Cinema at Kennedy Town by invitation. If you don't like Reverso, you should come to watch it, if you are fans of Reverso, you won't miss it at all. The most interesting piece of the Hybris Mechanica series of ground-breaking, ultra-complicated timepiecs Calibre 185. So called the "Four faces", Limited to 10 pieces each worth Euro 1.3M. I was told all ten pieces have been sold. 

There will be talk shows and movie watching with the coming few days, I believe that JLC has invested over HK$3M or more on this event. I think more HK people are coming into peeping into this Jaeger Reverso when people can not travel for two years, or may be it is a good chance to spend some time to purchase a legendary time piece created in 1931. 

The first Pink gold single dial Reverso I bought in 1985 was HK$26,000. And I think the money in that period of time sis much higher than today. 

I think if we have a dress watch competition, Reverso  is definitely one of the top ten.

HK Snob




No comments: