Saturday, September 9, 2017

Thanks for all the reader and fans of HK Watch Fever


This is the 8th years I have been blogging on Watches… as a matter of fact, I should say thank you for those who has been supporting this Blog whoever in the past few years…

I still remember when  I saw the first 100th page views I was so happy and eager to know who he is…

Now it had hit 2.7M page views and had 2,341 comments on the published 2,255 posts, all my post was done by me for last year I off loaded a few tenth posts to my partner in HK Jason… He is busy too so I have to pick up myself in this year.

I started to find I have turned this watch collection hobby into by side line, or now I should say my main line as I am still holding a position in the World No,1 top semiconductor company located an office in Alabang, whereby I am a country manager.. That is why I hold a Philippine Phone number 639989811111.

Over these few years and more precisely started 2014, I have been selling watching to the Philippines fans on my blog, and gradually I am selling more than just Rolex, JLC, AP, PP, Zenith, Paneria...etc…

I am glad that Now I am not just selling, also provide service for evaluation, checks and trading watch from the Philippines. I also buy from you!

People Who have bought from me knows my strategy, customer base instead of Profit base orientated.

So I even lost 2 thousand dollar whereby I committee a price on D-blue. And I made no money on a Batman to one doctor in a Hospital. But it is fine as he loves to buy from me more,, and I sold him a Hulk recently…

Now, I start to feel bad as I will be retiring from this company soon and I may not able to fly over so frequently weekly like before… anyway, I still can fly over to talk, drink, eat and or trade watches with you…say on weekend. Also I have a plan to select a close partner to open a Watch store in Philippines.

 

Thanks for the who had supported me, trusted me… for those who never seen me but send me money wire HK$180,000… and not just once… This things will not happen for HK people i stead. But I think because you have been watching me over these years,

Thanks for all of your, CEO of Bank, Lawyers, congressman, Mayors, business man, doctors, teachers, hotel GM, young enthusiast, OL, models, watch collectors, watch dealer, IT manager, Advertisers, Special thanks to Alex at Greenbelt 1;  it is nice to know people who is really a watch guru.

Thanks for the support and trust!

 

PS my face book account name was forced to changed from “HK snob” to “Paul Ip” by fb, so you can add me to “Paul Ip” that is my real name.


Also I have another fb account " Rolex HK Snob"

Also my IG is “ HK_Rolex_Fever”

Seeing you soon.

HK Snob

 

No comments: