Saturday, March 12, 2011

Use Your Rolex Day Date as a Hiking Watch!?

I decided to take my Rolex Day Date for a Hiking Run from Needle hill, Grassy Hill, lead Mine Pass thne runnign to the Shing Mun Reserviour main Dam to end this 9 KM Trail as a serious rugged Reliability test for my Rolex. It was OK and Proven no trouble after the Hiking. So I can confirm that Day Date is as strong as tough as the Submariner and Or Explorer series. As one of my colleague used to wear a Stainless steel, Rolex Date Just for Trailwalker in the past three years. And I am sure that Rolex can be used fo Golf, other likes Patek Philippe and Or AP may not be tough as Rolex in this application field, Correct me if I am wrong. as I dare not use an AP or Patek Pilippe for my Hiking! As I used to say, Rolex Day Date is your everyday Time Piece!
HK Snob

No comments: