Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Rolex Watch...very rare Collection of Rolexes

Rolex is classified a kind of daily useful time piece, yes, they are not Qualified to stamped with Seal of Geneva. The Calibre is not polished to the standard to meet the 12 clauses of Geneva Seal requirement.
But Rolex is the World largest submission for COSC Certification for Chronometers, at 2,000 watches a day!
Well, I understand that Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet and Vacheron Constantin has its own standard for certify their watch in time measurement, they need no external Certification Body.
The Chronometers does guarantee certain kind of time taking accuracy in 15 days in 5 positions, yet not so many watches issues from Switzerland can pass the test.

I like Rolex, I like AP and I do like PP, well, Amongst, I wear Rolex for most of the time for just one reason, Durable and very independent working when in air, under watch or in extreme noisy and vibration environment. It never fail and disappoint me, and most of all, its fits my wrist perfectly, and it has a style of Snob… and design for snob like me. I like Only Gold Rolex, but not the stainless steel tool watch. As they are a bit Cheap for old man like I… So I have already replaced all Submariners, GMT-Master, Daytona, Explorer with Day Date!


I don't mind having a stainless steel Day Date, I heard that there have been only Two Actual Samples ever Made with Stainless steel by Rolex. That Must cost us a great Fortune!

The Above is from Left: yellow Gold onyx Dial Day Just Near mint condition, White Gold Square Diamond Champagne Computer Dial Day Date, Yellow Gold 1976 Day Date with Plastic Crystal with original Matching President bracelet, Ultra Rare Purple Blue Dial Day Date with Diamond. These are very rare especially the White Gold and the Purple Dial....

I Love Them All.  Do you have Stainless steel Day Date!? Let me know if you have!
HK Snob

5 comments:

replica rolex said...

Rolex has established themselves as being the luxury brand of choice for fine watches, offering beauty and utility all in one package.

jeffrey said...

i know what you mean by selling the other rolexes for DD but the sports watches in gold is very nice.
i have a GMT2C in yellow gold and i love it so much. however not very convenient to wear it all the time so i bought another GMT2C in stainless steel.
my yellow gold DD remain as my dress watch.

HK Snob said...

Hi Jeffrey,
I do like Sports watch from Rolex, Submariner, Daytona, GMT Master. They are lovely. The price of them is quite high if for Gold. and That is the reason why I focus in DD collection. for Sport watch I like the GMT Master Solid Gold. But so far I can not see it quite often in the market. Probably they are so beautiful and no one want to let go... As for new one, I will hesitate to buy as they are expensive. Hmm!

how much is my rolex worth said...

Rolex is the first wristwatch with an automatically changing date on the dial (Rolex Datejust, 1945)

HK Snob said...

Hi
I really do not know

Thanks!!

HK Snob