Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rolex Milgauss, an Unisex Sport Watch.

Milgauss, it never need any de-magnetization as it work perfectly in engine room, Modern Bonding equipment in semiconductor house that has thousand of Stepping motors, servos. There are few varieties under Ref 16400,

Black Dial, White Dial (ref 16400) and Green Glass (ref 16400GV).

Milgauss is not just be used by men, it fit also Women as it does not carry a date, which I think it is more or less categorized as Unisex Rolex Sport Watch.


Price in HK
Ref 16400 HKD$55,500, 5% discount at Rolex AD

Ref 16400 GV HKD$59,600, 5% Discount at Rolex AD.
HK Snob

3 comments:

Disappointed said...

As they say BUSTED!!!!
You have just cut and pasted the majority of someone else's hard work from another blog from 2011 changing a few words. Phrases like "Simply a Lightening Bolt second hand would drive many watch fans crazy" are not used very often.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/origin-history-rolex-milgauss-498712.html

I doubt this will make it on your page as you have comment moderation but please don't pass off other's work as your own it is deceitful.

HK Snob said...

Hi
You're right, I am doing all my bets to create my stuff, Will delete the post. Thanks for wanrning me@!
HK Snob

HK Snob said...

Hi Disappointed
If you find some more problematic posts, just let me know and I close it...
there should not be such thing happened from now on.
fever