Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pleasure of Hand writing in the Chinese new year




Rolex Ref 1803 Platinum with turquoise dial
 

There is a chance for me to leave the work and go home, whilst in this time of chaos, when people can dare to throw bricks at the policeman, which I believe that Police would not hesitate to shoot at least using plastic bullet into the mob.... in New York, of real bullet in Netherlands.

Well, people should not destroy the freedom that we have now in HK, or the PLA will match into the border from Shenzhen into Hong Kong...

Other than this kind of unpleasant event in the FIRST day of the Chinese new year... I started to prepare writing using my pen, ink and paper, it is cheaper than any movie I can afford...

Hand writing is a way to calm down my brain, make a training on the synchronization between hand and brain.. it is a exercise for my body harmony... it is fun. and I discover that If I am not calm, I cannot write at all.

It took me 6 hours o write and I found only one is OK to be classified as "pass"!
I have been wiring for 26 years but still the hand writing is not as good as all, as my brain is contaminated with money, Rolexperience and Sexperience...

I think only one day I can write better is after I convert myself into a Monk in a temple after my retirement from the company I am working...

Let's see... it is not far away, I am 59 now.

I hope that HK a real peaceful place for everyone to live... no more street fighting, blood or gun shooting... casualties in case of loss control at the situation...

PS, Rolex Day Date Platinum in Stella turquoise or Ox blood is one of my dream watches.


HK Snob
HK Watch Fever

No comments: