Saturday, July 5, 2014

Live Rich and Die Poor, not the other way round!





Content makes the poor man rich, discontent makes the Rich man poor.
- Benjamin Franklin Quotes

I enjoy the power of Money, and I am not ashamed to admit it, I had rather be a Rich Snob than a poor!

Whenever I can, buy me a gift as a catalyst to drive me work harder, make me happier. Of course at the end of the month, we should reserve certain saving for investment...

Not the other way round, only saving and investment but never spending money, that he will likely Lives Poor and Dies Rich!

I had rather to be Live Rich and Die poor, the spirit of snob!!

The upper portion of the picture is one rich Chinese wears Casio Watch, and a ragged khaki trousers, he earns $5M a year. Below is the HK Snob, or Kong Tsaan.
HK Snob

No comments: