Sunday, July 6, 2014

Don't Cry For me, Argentina!




Coat of arms of Argentina



Sooner FIFA heat goes up to 39.99 Deg C, as we will see how Argentina would defend himself against the Belgian team at Semifinal game? I don't have that time to watch the show live as that is too late for me as I need to face wiht the bosses tomorrow at the meeting...

Well, I hope that you still have time, come and consider this Submariner Ref 116610LV Hulk,
Tow deals, One at Rolex AD, and One cash deal , I have three left as of this moment...

I hope we don't have to sing this song, Don't Cry for me...Argentina!

Note that the coat of arms of Argentina resembles the Vasace and Rolex Hulk in design and colour respectively!

HK Snob

PS, I am not fans of soccer as I made mistake saying prevsious Argentina would smash German, I just heard about the RTHK2 News,  No, it sould be Belgium, The Result is Argentina won Belgium! Hurrah!

4 comments:

YL Cheong said...

Dear Mr HK Snob, I am a follower of your blog. I will be going to HK this wednesday and I am very much hunting for a rolex hulk. I hope you can help me with my virgin journey to the world of rolexes. What is the price of the watch that u mentioned? How about pre-owned ones? thanks in advance.

HK Snob said...

Hi Y L
Rolex AD one sold this morning HK$66,100
Still have two parallel watch at $65,000.a cash.
Preowned one with paper and box $63,000 est.
Preowned one no paper $58,000 to 60,000 est.
price of preowned one depends on shop, condition and how you negotiate with with them.
H k Snob

YL Cheong said...

thanks snob,i will whatsapp u when i reach hk later this week. the paralel watch deal is what i am looking for. any other information that i should know?

HK Snob said...

Y L
whatsapp me...
hk snob