Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beautiful HKIA Watch ADs









Above Pictures were taken by me at HKIA Arrival Hall by Samsung Notre III on 29 Jan 2014


I used to appreciate the advertisement, as I think that is a kind of Art, original idea and creation is the key. As well the technical achievement could attract some of us when you passing by in airport, as a matter of fact, who is not running to the customs and immigration whenever you landed, how could you stop and look at that like that is a Mona Lisa at Louvre Museum.

Every week I fly via HKIA and I have seen many pretty Advertisements.
I believe they have million dollar investment on the propaganda campaigns.

From these few years watching these ads. I have noticed that these are the new emerging brands
Roger Dubuis, Blancpain, Breguet, Hulblot, Zenith and Nardin…
Of course Rolex, Omega, Patek Philippe, Rado, Tissot, JRC, Piaget, Audemars Piguet and Vacheron Constantin is everywhere.
I like these new Blancpain watch Ads, look at them.
HK Snob



No comments: