Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wish our dream come true in 2014!






2013 is not a very promising year, but that was expected, especially for semiconductor equipment demand.
I hope 2014 is a good year, at least the forecast made by Gartner and iSupply  researchers.
I have a dream or I had better be a Salt-Fish, this is first day of the year, and I hope that…
1. Write cheques correctly as "2014", instead of "2013" especially in coming two weeks
2. Buy a White Gold Daytona or DD 1803 with beautiful “Blue” or “Green”dial, I don’t mind “Grey” or "Black"!
3. Upgrade myself as from a Sham Shui Po Kong Tsan into a Tsim Sha Tsui Snob.
4. Hit Watch Fever pageviews 2,000,000  (Currently at 894,155)
5. Girl-friends do not get pregnant as most of them do not like condoms! :)
 Sometimes they said they took pills but they didn’t! :(
6. Have Sex in the cabin (one of my sex fantasies for years) I don’t mind in the Peak Tram.
7. I can help more people to buy Rolex BNIB with more discount!

I wish your dream for 2014 came true too!
HK Snob



2 comments:

lee bruckner said...

Here is wishing you all the best for 2014.

HK Snob said...

Hi Bruckner

Thanks!!!!

:)

HK Snob