Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rolex Daytona Ref 116520 new and pre-owned watch in HK

More About Price of Daytona Stainless Steel
Well, I had a chance to get two brand new Rolex Daytona Stainless steel black and one white dial watches at same time in one Rolex AD since last Saturday and I had hold it for 4 days up to this moment.
Ref 116520 Black and One White as I posted last week, the response is not as good as I expected…
Well, I feel confused as many people asked me for that watch, but when I get it no one seems interested anymore… I wonder should I ask for Submariner Blue/black!? "No!" is the answer to me.

I already said "thanks!"  to my friends and let go to other Rolex Daytona Lovers a few minutes ago.

I had a chance to go to Lung Shing at SSP that was the finding on last Sunday 1 Dec
Daytona Black one piece. Not box no paper HKD$75,550
Daytona Black one piece, newer, no box no paper HKD$78,800
Submariner Ref 116610LV Hulk green dial and green bezel HKD$61,800
A friend of mine, a restaurant Boss who had bought an AXXXXX Ref 116520 In 2000, with box and Paper, he is asking me for HKD$100,000!
FYR
HK Snob


No comments: