Monday, November 4, 2013

Rolex GMT Master II Ref 116710BLNR is available now in some of the Rolex AD in HK

Hi All

Two Places location I know is having this watch:

Mong Kok Hing Wah, there is One in the window, marked Cash price. HKD$65,300
Stock level :2 pieces 3 Nov 2013.

Oriental Watch Company TST store at Holiday Inn Shopping Arcade HKD$65,300 no discount
card and cash same,
Stock Level : One piece
4 Nov.

GO and try your good luck!

HK Snob
Tsim Sha Tsui Kong Tsan Snob
LED Fever
Mong Kok Kong Tsan Snob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one, Snob. But will wait until I can get at least 8% discount.

HK Snob said...

Hi There
Then , Pls wait for a while more.
We will get that discount soon!

HK Snob

Unknown said...

Is the discount coming soon? In Dec?

HK Snob said...

Hi Toh

Base on what we have seen now, more places we can find this footprint of blue GMT and I think We should get some discount by December!
I will make a update on my post when it happens
HK Snob

Unknown said...

Wow HK Snob, that's terrific news!!