Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where is my Pink gold Rolex Daytona?




Where is My Rolex Daytona?! 

A lawyer was driving his new bought Aston Martin DB9 to court, and planned to show off his new toy to his colleague and lawyers.
He did not notice a Hino truck passing and knocked his door when he was trying to open the door, that driver accelerated and went away immediately!
The lawyer was mad and angrily picked up his iPhone called the police.
When the police came, the lawyer shouted at him: I bought the new Aston Martin yesterday, it was destroyed by that damn Japanese truck. And he just went away!
The police looked at the lawyer surprisingly:  “Are lawyers pay attention on fact and witnesses rather than any other more important personal things?”
“What do you mean?” The lawyer asked.
“You did not find that nothing below your arm? Your are severing your arm!” Policeman said hysterically loud!
The lawyer looked down and uttered a mournful cry, “Oh My God, I lost my Pink Gold Rolex Daytona!”

HK Snob
Joke 2013 version

No comments: