Saturday, August 3, 2013

Love Is Blue



Add caption
 

Sad Story: handbag and Ashes 
I'm really sorry to hear that story. People can be so evil.
A story was on the news about a thief who stole an old ladies handbag and the old lady kept her husbands’ ashes in the handbag. The police did news reports and newspapers printed articles asking whoever stole the handbag to return the ashes but the thief never returned the handbag or ashes. The old lady died not long after it happened! 
Top 1 happy career
From one recent Australian survey, the best career that most people like and feel that they will feel great and happy is:
1. Pastor
2. Fireman
3. Physiotherapist
Well , I am sure that is not the choice of most HK people to be a Pastor, Probably HK people like to be work as Lawyer, Doctor and Investment manager, no one like to work as  Fireman and Pastor! That may be the least preferred job for People of HK, as HK people rate Money is the first important factor for job selection, second is Money.
But that is not the fault of the people, it is the City, and the society, hope that that is some of the imperfect side of this City. 
Blue
I Like Blue since I was very Young, and Blue may us feel warmth in Winter, and joy in Spring.,
Blue Personalities aren’t sad people, they are very love caring individuals who avoid conflicts.
They always care the feeling of others, but somehow they might be a bit satisfied with their comfort zone and sluggish to be more aggressive.
Blue Danube
The Blue Danube is the common English title of An der schönen blauen Donau, Op. 314 (German for By the Beautiful Blue Danube), a waltz by the Austrian composer Johann Strauss II, composed in 1866. Originally performed 15 February 1867 at a concert of the Wiener Männergesangsverein), it has been one of the most consistently popular pieces of music in the classical repertoire.
Blue Moon
Songwriters: Rodgers, Richard / Hart, Lorenz Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for 
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked to the Moon it turned to gold 
Blue Moon
Now I'm no longer alone,
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And when I looked the Moon had turned to gold
Blue moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue moon
Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Another version is Blue Moon played by Bert Kaempfert, was once my best favourite Ring tone I recorded directly from Record into my Handset.
Love Is Blue was once the most Popular hit light music in 1968.. Played by Paul Mauriat (1925-2006) he was one of my light music favourite composer, his favourite music was “Love Is Blue”, “El Bimbo”, “Penelope”…
Lapis Blue and Rolex Day Date Lapis Blue Dial,
I had always had a dream to own a good one, but that is not cheap, yes, good Condition Day Date White Gold is about 15%-20% more expensive than Yellow old due to scarcity.
The above picture shows some of the Blue Dial Rolex Watch.
The Submariner is Expensive, and the Day Date on Right bottom corner is Platinum, it’s HKD$250,000.
The Day Date Ref 18238 with Roman Numerals is Aventurine Dial, excellent plus condition, it is extremely rare!
HKD$135,000., it comes with paper, Box and original gold Beacelet.
The one on left bottom is an offer from an Overseas friend HKD$200,000. It is Ref 118238 with full paper, box, and everything. White Gold version is rare. A very fine collection item.
Well, all Rolex Fans for Blue Dial, pls note!!
HK Snob

No comments: