Sunday, August 25, 2013

Four Watch Jokes


One Rolex Authorized Dealer Shop in Kowloon


---If you want to check if this Rolex watch is not fake…just drop it on the floor at the Rolex AD. If it’s real, the shop assistant should die from a heart attack.



 
---The lesbians next door asked what I would like for my birthday. I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex. It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said, I wanna watch.



 
---The wife bought me a new Rolex watch for my 40th birthday.. Do you like it? she asked.. "it’s great!" I replied "it will remind me of your pussy.." She laughed "is this because it’s exclusive and sexy?" I replied "No, it’s a bit loose around the wrist!"


 

---An old American Man is Dying.
He calls his son to his bedside. “Son, I want you listen to me. I Want you take my Chrome plated .38 Revolver so you will always remember me.”
“But Pa, I really don't like gun, How about you leave your Rolex Day Date instead?”
“You listen to me, Boy, someday you going to be running some business, you are going to have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a bog home and may be a few Ferrari,”
Someday somehow you soon come home and may be you find your wife in bed with another chap!
What are you going to do then?” Point to your watch and say, “Time’s Up?”



 
 ---Two gay guys are going at it. After they finish, one turns to the other and says "Hey, I feel something in my ass ... see if you can feel anything." So his boyfriends puts his finger in his ass and feels around. "I don't feel anything", the boyfriend says. So the first guy says, "No deeper...I'm sure I feel something".

So the boyfriend put his hand in the guys ass and feels around. "I'm telling you there is nothing there" says the boyfriend. "No really", the guys says, "I can feel it, look deeper." So the boyfriend puts his whole arm in the guys ass and is feeling around when he touches something.

"Hey, I found something," says the boyfriend. "Well take it out," says the guy. The boyfriend pulls his hand out of the guys ass, looks at it and see's it is a Rolex. The guy starts singing, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you......"

 HK Snob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny la~~~~~but seems be someone 's life around here

HK Snob said...

Hi
Ha ha!
HK Snob