Friday, May 3, 2013

A Salesmans' Watch

I know a few business men who never wear any watch, he says, “I can use my phone to tell them time!”

Nowadays, a watch is part of your clothes, men’s accessories, women’s jewelery.

They’re often a sign of good taste and status in the social ladder.


In fact, particularly expensive watches, have retained their place in the time keeping market. Simply because they are more than just a time piece.

They are items of, often, large value which will compliment your attire and be a sign of style to those in the presence of your company.

Someone told me a Senior Germen Sales engineer always wear a good Mechanical Watch made in Germany! Being particular popular within the high rolling business sector, the benefit of wearing an expensive luxury watch can have a positive impact on business decisions. This is all due to the representation and appearance that wearing an expensive watch may demonstrate.

Some conservative sales director especially from some kind of middle scale Chinese HK or (Hong Kong Chinese) old fashion style company had warned me not to wear an expensive watch, as my customer would think that my mark up would be too high! Is that hilarious!?

I do not agree as if my product is no good, my sales will be no good, and if my sales is no good, I cannot make money, if I cannot make money I may only afford a $100 Watch…. Judging from the watch you can tell how good he is running his business as a sales. Of course he might not agree with what I say!

Never mind, I am wearing a Rolex White Gold Rolex Day Date to see my customer everyday no matter where: Prince Restaurant, Manila Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui Pier, Chui Wah Eatery, Macdonal, StarBucks, Outback, KTV at Dundus Street, the MTR station Hang Seng Bank or Air Force One!

This is my style, I like it. And I can feel that all my customers do not think I am ripping off his money for my Rolex!

In fact I have saving up three years money for the watch! Coz I am a poor Snob from HK!
HK Snob

Ps, The one on left is $120 and the one one the right is 1,000 times more expensive.

No comments: