Saturday, March 9, 2013

Patek Philippe Ref 5115G Calatrava 18KT White Gold Porcelain Dial




Patek Philippe Ref. 5115G Calatrava 18k Discontinued Porcelain Dial Watch.

This is one of the most beautiful Dress watch, Patek Philippe Ref 5115G Calatrava.

The Dial is a Porcelain dial, which took tenth of hours to make. If you do not know, you may think this is epoxy dial.

Note at the word written bottom of the dial is “Cadran Email” means Enamel Dial!

It was sold brand new at HKD$80,000 a few years ago, and now it is selling at about HKD$130,500 in the open market.

It was made with 18KT white gold, and it about 35mm diameter, manual wind with a black crocodile strap. The white gold pure colour echoes with the white enamel dial make it looking so much Elegant.

A watch for the rich and famous with no fake buoyant appearance! 

If your wrist is like those of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone, this is not the choice, but it your wrist is like Stephen Chow, Andy Lau, Donnie Yeh or HK Snob's , this Patek Philippe Model 5115G is a perfect watch!!
HK Snob

4 comments:

Genji said...

Good morning Snob. I love your website and subscribe to the RSS feed so that I never miss a post.

Small mistake in this post. Cadran Email = Enamel Dial.

HK Snob said...

Hi Genji
Thanks very much for your words and notes.

I love Blogging and I hate myself a habit not to check carefully before I post, that was made in Manila Airport. Well I will pay more effort to make it better.
Thanks again.
Are you from Japan!?
HK Snob

Genji said...

Welcome Snob! Nope, not in Japan. I'm a Gweilo in Discovery Bay! Thanks to you, I learned about Kuen Kee in SSP.

Just chose nick Genji because he was a very naughty Prince!

HK Snob said...

Hi Genji,
It is rare to have someone described himself as a Gweilo in HK!
You stay in Discovery Bay, Are you one of the CX Pilot or some kind of Expat in HK!?
I hope that you one day can show me your collection!

Wish you had a wonderful week!
SSP Shob