Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kuen Kee's Rolex Price Update


After I visited the orginal Place Where HK Wing Chun Grand master "Ip Man"'s house in Tai Nam Street.  http://kungfu-fever.blogspot.hk/

I went to Kuen Kee to check the price of Rolex again.
This is what I found:

Submariner
Ref 116610LV Submariner Green Bezel Green Dial
Two brand new one, price $62,000 with  box, but it does not mention Waranty paper. I believe no have.
Another one it says $63,000, this one should be with Waranty paper and Box.
Another one brand new , price 6XXXX.  with paper and Box.
Note that Brand new from Rolex AD is Net HKD$66,100. no Discount.

Submariner Black Vintage
There are 4 Ref 16600, Submariner Black, price $49,000 to $53,000

DeepSea one piece $69,000

Submariner Black
About 12 pieces, Price Range from $39,000 to $35,800 depending on the paper, box availability and conditions.

Daytona Stainless Steel
Daytona stainless steel Black dial Ref 116523 Older one price from $79,000 to $83,000
new one with paper and Box range from $88,000 to $93,000

Go and Check and try to find your dream watch... You may try to ask for some discount.

Sham Shui Po Snob 

Note
Sorry that is the picture I took from far as I am afraid it will be very sensitive if I get Closer to the Shop.
Even I took out a pen, the shop keeper would open is eyes and see if I am some kind of Commercial Spy! 
Hey, I am just a poor Snob of Rolex Collector!

10 comments:

Lim said...

From you experience where will be a good(reliable) place to sell a Rolex watch. It is Rolex oyster perpetual 67483. how much will be a reason price to sell? Thank you for your help!

HK Snob said...

Hi LIm
Price depends on the condition, have paper, box etc!?
The best is directly selling to end user or throigh e-bay and that could make a 20% higher margin. Selling to shop likely the one mentioned about may not be too high. It is about HKD$15,000- 22,000 approximately, again price depends on condition!
HK Snob

Lim said...

Thank you for your answer! I asked a few shops in Mongkok area and the highest offer is HK$ 12,000. I will look into ebay then!

HK Snob said...

Lim
Yes, probably you do not had a Warranty card and box, that is a excuse for them not to pay more for you, as they will mark up min.30% and sell it. That is their business.
You had dbetter sell in e-bay then
See what help I can extend and let me know...
HK Snob

Lim said...

Thank you! I do have paper work and a box.

HK Snob said...

Lim
In that case the offer is too low. To be reasonable at least HKD$15,500! You can try some other shops!
HK Snob

Lim said...

Thank you again! I may try another shops. I also put an ad on craigslists instead of ebay.

http://hongkong.craigslist.hk/jwl/3706271536.html

Lim said...

Dear HK Snob,

I went to a few shops in Champagne Court, No.16 Kimberley Rd., T.S.T.today. I sold my watch for 14,200 there. Thank you again for your help!

Lim

HK Snob said...

Hi Lim, haha, that is close to my price I told you, HKD$15000!!
OK at least you got teh right bargain, HKD$,12000 is really too low,
OK, got a good deal, then you can invest on the next Rolex.
Have a nice day!

HK Snob

Unknown said...

I'm interested to buy Rolex watch for my mom. I'm choosing between ref 179383,179171 and 178343. can u give me a good shop and good price for this. Tnx