Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Friend of mine came HK to Purchase his first Rolex Date Just II


This is a Brand new Rolex Ref 116334, date Just II, 41 mm Watch, bought by a Friend Ali who came here last week to make a first purchase of Rolex. The Country cold is "888" and he went home in Sweden already.
This is a Stainless steel Rolex with a 18KT White gold Fluted Bezel. Black Dial Standard list price is HKD$67,000 at Rolex AD, HK.

Christian Bale has starred in movie Empire Of The Sun when has was about 11 years old. and the Machinist, probably he was famous for his good righteous Role Playing Batman, I like that movie as he was like a real human. Christian Bale worn a Rolex Date just Two Tone in American Psycho.
HK Snob

3 comments:

Generali said...

Nice post :) ... Thanks for recommending a good Rolex AD for me in Hong Kong!

Generali said...

Nice post :) ... Thank you for recommending such a good Rolex AD for me in Hong Kong!

HK Snob said...

hi Generali

My pleasure!! Next time when I visit Sweden, tell me where to get a Swedish massage!
ha!

HK Snob