Saturday, December 22, 2012

Amy and her two friends bought five Rolex in Two days


These are the three watches Amy and her two freinds bought for one of my friend's Rolex AD,
I am sure they are all happy to get a Xmas' Special Discount... And thanks for allowing me to post her memorial picture. Hope that everyoine has a good memory about HK and wish the Rolex Would bring them Luck all days over the years. Two of them is Ref, 116400 Milgauss Black Dial. The one in the bottom is Ref 116034 with Diamond!
Hi Amy, keep in Touch!
I just know that Amy's father and sister was aware of that deal and they went to buy another two more Rolex.... Well, Amy, I hope everyone one HK could afford to buy Rolex like buying pizza, and this would definitely makes HK's GPD raise for another 0.1 %. Thanks for your pictures.

HK Snob

2 comments:

Seanconneryee said...

amy from which country? Malaysia or Singapore?

HK Snob said...

Hi Seanconneryee
She told me from USA! Why? You have a friend Amy!?
HK Snob