Saturday, November 24, 2012

HK Snob Flea Market

There are requests from Friends who are Collectors of Watch to let go some of his collection for reason of
either he has double collection, or he wants some hot cash for new buy. Or someone wants to buy a new toy!?
If you are interested, you can be refer to the original Seller and you make a deal direct with him.
I will not take care of the after sales service or any responsibility of the Authenticity of the watch as I earn nothing from the deal.

HK Snob


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I need a bit of help. Do you know anyone in hong kong that can service a tuning fork movement?

HK Snob said...

Hi there, tunnugfn fork movement is a bit simpler than the early quartz movement, but I think there is few people who would like to repair it. as teh coil was the major problematic device. The coil was wound up with 1/1000 inch wire diameter and that requires special machine to do that, and the wire is hardly availoable in small quality. The cost of labour is far more higher than the material cost. and if the circuit board is dead, there is almost no way to find a replacement on the IC. may be the original factory have it. What watch you have Boluva Accutron?

HK Snob

Anonymous said...

Hello, many thanks for getting back to me. I have a Omega 1250 ESA 9162. It is running, but it runs fast, where one or two of my others are near faultless. Any information on a relaiable repair shop would be appreciated. I am also struggling to source the correct replacement battery 344 in Hong Kong.

HK Snob said...

Hi
Omega 1250 ESA 9162 is electronics movement, I have no Hesistance to send them to Omega Service Centre!
I can look for Battery Cell 344 or replacement,
HK Snob

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I was just trying to avoid main dealer prices. If you can find a place that sells a 344 that would be appreciated. i tried ssp with no luck. thanks

HK Snob said...

Hi There
I will check and let you know!!

HK Snob