Saturday, May 19, 2012

Audemars Piguet 18KT gold for my daughter


This was the very first lady watch for lady I bought in Bangkok World Trade Centre during 1997 Asian Financial crisis. As on that few days I remembered Thai baht dropped from three Baht to 7 Baht Vs one HK dollar in three days, I bought a few watches in one day. One Rolex Datejust lady two tone with diamond on Red dial. One Cartier Santos two tone auto and this lovely Audemars Piguet in 18KT gold… At that time I was prepared to give this to my elder daughter when she would grow up a bit.. and I just ttook back for cleaning in HK. This is a small, Elegant yellow gold watch with a touch of Art Deco design pattern on the perimeter, extremely fine manual winding mechanism, silent, and accurate.
HK Snob
PS Audemars Piguet produces an average of 30,000 watches a year with a team of 450 staff in Switzerland nowadays.

No comments: