Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rolex Day Date is Best as My Workhorse?




A Rolex Day Date is best as for my workhorse, as it looks white, and many people would think it is stainless steel watch, so wearing it daily bears no showy intention. It is reliable, durable, water-resistant, shock-proof, beautiful, right size of 36mm matching perfectly with my wrist. And most important Accurate, it might need no adjustment for months. It can be left untouched Saturday and Sunday, and pick up Monday morning for use whilst it keep accurate timing, It reserve power for 60 hours. It is the flag ship of Rolex, and heard from Rolex people that the best calibre was selected and insert into the precious metal gold case of Day Date… Well, this is a few shots of my Yellow and White Gold Rolex Day date whilst I was going to office in Taxi. HK Snob

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Friend,
How much?
Regards,
Bok Sim

HK Snob said...

Hi Bok Sim

I bought this watch in 2009 at HKD$58,000.00 without the Gold strap.

Fever

jeffrey said...

i agree with you but overuse of the watch, especially DD with precious metals will cause the gold strap to
stretch and cause sagging.

HK Snob said...

Hi Jeffrey,
I agree, and normally I need to adjust the bracelet a bit right to the tnesion not to allow too much swinging of the watch. Or it will have deformation on the gold strap.After years of wear and tear the strap will becoming sagging...