Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bangkok Siam Paragon Watch Expo 16 Nov -6 Dec 2010

In the most prominent department store of Bangkok, I went through the Watch Expo last week.
Lots of watches, approximately  20,000 watches displayed...including, FM, Omega, ToyWatch, Tissot, Seiko, Citizen, Beitling, Corum, VC and many many other brands are available.
It is Free of Charge, but I did not find too many visitors.
Paragon is a place for the rich and famous for shopping,. There are Porsche, IWC, Cartier, Louis Vitton, Channel, Masarati, Lamborghini, Lotus, Audi, BMW... B&W, B&O plus many other leading consumers products you may like it. Siam Paragon is one of the best placess for shopping in Bangkok. Don't miss it!

HK Snob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I been there early of year. How is recovery from demonstration attact mid of this year!

HK Snob said...

Hi Bok Sim,
Thai is an Happy race, it seems to me that they have forgotten all about Red Shirt or Yellow Shirt protectors already!
I have been to Bangkok and Chiangmai, I see no more these kind of demonstrations!

There are thousand of watches at the Watch expo but a bit surprise that the show was quite Quiet!!
HK Snob