Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Limited Cartier Pasha Lady



Well, this is a rare colour "Deep Purple"! Woman are the lucky creature that can have this kind of beautiful watch...and passionate colour.

Auto, durable, all day wearing, won't feel disgrace for such a watch... nice design with the right size!!! Not too exaggerating! A reflection of sportive, outgoing characters, best for a tall and slim woman...

I am trying to find one for my She4th....

Hmmm, poor Snob....! Don't think so as I am a broke!


HK Poor Snob!

3 comments:

HK Snob said...

Cartier is one of my choice as dress watch.
They have sleek design!

Anonymous said...

Um .. do you know by any chance when this watch was released? I have the same watch without the diamonds. . but I havent seen it in any cartier shops

HK Snob said...

Hi
The Lady who uses it like to be more bling bling, so this is After-Add Diamond. The original did not come with diamond!
HK Snob